I just got a message from my friend, telling me that he nominated me for a Sunshine Award post. It’s been so long since I’ve received this kind of post. The last time I think it was Restya or Meliza who tagged me in such a post.
The Sunshine Award rules :
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog
- Answer 10 questions about yourself
- Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
The questions and my answers:
- Favorite Color: It always changes. I find it hard to have only one favorite color, since the world wouldn’t be the way it is without all the colors it has. I have a favorite of the moment though, and right now it’s white.
- Favorite Animal: Dogs, Panda bears (basically any kind of bear would do), Rabbits, Tigers, and Lions. The answer to why would be hinted by these pictures :
- Favorite Number: This too, always changes for me. Not that it has anything to do with the world’s beauty, but we usually have favorite numbers because they remind us of special moments of our lives, or because they tend to bring us luck. I used to like the number 13, because everyone else used to avoid it. I also like the number 7, because of it’s shape, and because people say it’s an important number in the Bible. My favorite number now is 16.
- Favorite Non-Alcoholic Drink: Peppermint tea (because it tastes like Wrigley’s Peppermint. Awesome), Apple Juice, and water.
- Prefer Facebook or Twitter: What Facebook does is mostly waste my time, so right now I prefer Twitter.
- My Passion: Teaching and writing. Loving people through teaching and writing.
- Prefer Getting or Giving Presents: Giving, because giving is ALWAYS better than getting. Plus, the excitement of finding something that would make the receiver of the gift happy is really grand, I can’t even express it in words. (Or maybe I can, but my mind’s too occupied with stress right now, so…)
- Favorite Pattern: Geometric or floral prints. One’s got the edge, the other’s got a twist.
- Favorite Day of The Week: Monday (whaa?)
- Favorite Flower: Lilies!
My nomination for the award :
- cheers to all -